2 Oct 2016

Dear October


Sitting here thinking about summer makes me miss August and September. Don't let that make you feel any little bit less important. You see when I meet you I get exited, I get exited for what November has and what December brings.

I realise I never wrote to you before and thought I will make up for it by writing a little something each day for you to know just how much you mean to me.

Firstly this is me, the real me, the one who write words that makes no sense, the one who love a good nanna nap when 'chores' are to be done, me who loves and me who care but mostly the me who is happy with what she shares.

I guess this first letter is more like a introduction as to why you may get a bit more attention all of a sudden.

I'll leave it at that for now but be sure to expect a little something tomorrow.

Hugs and Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.