22 Dec 2016

Happy 5th Mr and Mrs


My hassie, this year has been amazing, with travel plans, new friends and exiting adventures , we have grown so much.

Every year I like to write about our past year, ups downs and everything in between so we can look back and see how far we have come. This year has been my favourite, I can't believe I have you around to make me happy! You have been there for me when I feel lost but felt secure in us. You have made me laugh when I needed it the most. You and I have grown as individual people and bloomed together. 

I don't know how I got so luck to have you in my life, I must have done some good in my previous life to have you now! 

I sit in bed in our tiny house for this weekend and I am speechless on how I got the Jackpot!  

My hassie you are my life, my love, my forages!! 

I love you more than you can ever imagine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.