2 Mar 2017

Cloud Forrest







-------------------------
This is Cloud Forrest my favourite dome between the 2. As you walk in your are instantly welcomed by this big waterfall. Cooling you down with a sprinkle of water. Its also so much cooler than outside. 
-------------------------












-------------------------

-------------------------





-------------------------
You soon make your way up to the top of the the 'hill' to only have to walk down over the bridge. 
-------------------------



-------------------------
Now if you didn't know, I have a fear of heights but only when it gets to not feeling safe. I dislike walking over mesh where I can look thru and most certainly dislike having my brother behind me as I  have to walk down. He can be such a mean tease.
-------------------------



-------------------------
I did do it and in turn make my family laugh as they didn't know how much I would freak out.
I am alive and thats what counts. 
-------------------------


-------------------------
Ps. While we enjoyed the cooler weather my father and E stayed outside.
They are the one that missed out. 
-------------------------
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.