21 Jul 2017

Minimalists


You will look at these and think we are loosing our shit and going mental. Let me tell you, it's liberating, scary and rewarding all at once! 

E as I have been talk and talking about 'cleaning' our life and lifestyle to something we want and love! Ever since traveling in our tiny van and being forced to only have your essentials around, made us realise we live between our own filth and could potentially be buried under it all. 

We have been in our current Rabbit hole going on year 3 and never really filtered all our things we brought into it when we first moved in! We have thrown out so much rubbish and thing we didn't even know we had we obviously don't use. While clearing rooms, cupboards and filing cabinets E and I thought about how it would be so much easier if we actually just had a studio apartment because you have everything there you need and no rooms to fill with stuff. Seeing we have a lease till September and majority of studio apartment that is available is furnished I suggested we move into our BIG like lounge area and see if we like it! 


So far we thought the noise would keep us up as we live on a busy street in Perth CBD and initially I feared that people would think we are calling for attention!! Nope I feel more involved in my life than ever I know what I have and what I need and I'm happy! We're happy!! 


I would suggest you start by just clearing out you cupboard and then you will see what I mean! We have done so much more I'd like to document on here but that will come as time goes by. 


We are so turning into hipster millennials!! But happy ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.